Sunday, June 7, 2015

First post!!!

Hey guys!!!My name is Panagiotis(you can call me Pan)and this is my blog. I am a teenager from Greece and I love tennis.I was introduced to the world of tennis 3 years ago. I have been playing in my school for the past 2 years and of course I fancy watching and analyzing matches,especially of women's tennis. My favourite shot is the two-handed backhand and any type of volley. It's a pity that the tennis players nowadays don't volley a lot. My favourite surface(to watch,because I haven't played in any other surface than hard) is grass and my favorite tournament is Wimbledon. I am a huge fan of Aga Radwanska. She is from Poland and she is ranked no14 in the world,but she has gone as far as the no2.Her best result is the final in the 2012 Wimbledon championships. In this blog, I will tell my opinion about matches and players of the wta and in general about anything that has to do with tennis,I will try to post as often as I can analyzing matches,making potential predictions and speak about tennis. I am open to any discussion about tennis if it is introducted in a polite manner.I hope you will enjoy my blog!!!
P.S. I'm not a native speaker of English as my mother language is Greek but I have recently taken the exams for the highest level of the English language for foreigners of the University of Michigan and I'm waiting for the results,so I can handle a weblog in English.However,I will make mistakes for sure so don't be annoyed!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment